The scholarship deadline has passed. If you have questions about a previously submitted scholarship application, please contact Brian Mogren at 651-403-4406 or email him at email@example.com.
Nursing Assistant Scholarship now Available!
C3 Fellows is excited to announce the creation of a new scholarship for students pursuing a nursing assistant certificate at Minneapolis Community & Technical College and Saint Paul College in Spring 2014! This scholarship covers tuition, books, and your Nursing Assistant Test Out for placement on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry. After completing the course and passing the test, C3 Fellows will help you find a nursing assistant job close to your home!
To qualify for the Nursing Assistant Scholarship, a student must;
- Live within one mile of the Central Corridor Light Rail Green Line
- Complete a new student application or have one on file at either MCTC or Saint Paul College
- Returning students must be in good academic standing at both MCTC and Saint Paul College
- Complete the Accuplacer reading assessment and score program ready for the Nursing Assistant Certificate
To Apply, please visit the Friends of Saint Paul College scholarship page at http://www.saintpaul.edu/Pages/friendsscholarships.aspx
- Create an account on the Friends of Saint Paul College scholarship page
- Select the C3 Fellows Nursing Assistant Scholarship as your scholarship choice
- Complete the scholarship application
- Applications are reviewed by C3 Fellows' staff
- Nursing assistant classes begin in March, April, and May at MCTC and Saint Paul College. Choose the start date and time that best fits your schedule.
The Application deadline is Friday, May 16. There are only a limited number of scholarships. Apply today!
Please contact Brian Mogren to start your application or with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.403.4406.